Annie from Annie in NOLA nominted me for a Liebster. Thank you for the honor.
1. Why did you decide to start blogging? I love to cook and like to take pictures and scamper around the interwebs. We canceled cable. It seemed like that natural thing to do
2. Do you think your blogging has encouraged you to create, explore, read, etc more? Oh yes, definitely! My recipe pin board is certainly filling up.
3. If you could leave next week for a paid vacation to live anywhere in the world for one year, where would you go? Probably Yellowstone National Park. Scotland would be a close second though.
4. Why did you choose the subject of your blog? I wanted to stash all of my favorite recipes in one place so food is obviously going to be prominent. I’m adding little extras as I go along.
5. What’s your favorite meal to cook for yourself? Homemade bread. I know its not technically a meal, but hey, that’s how it is.
6. If you were going to come up with a book or album title for the last year of your life, what would it be? Oh jeeze… can this one be multiple choice?
7. Do you have any animals? Yes one adorable SUPER lazy shih tzu mix that we picked up from the local animal shelter a few years ago. Even though we got him second hand he’s still the best dog in the world. Seriously. He’s probably better than your dog. Just saying.
8. What’s your vice? Excessive smart phone use.
9. What’s your favorite museum? I’m not really into museums, but the British museum is pretty cool.
10. Celebrity childhood crush? Billy Joe Armstrong of Green Day
11. Thoughts on tomatoes? LOVE THEM!